1. Data collected by the website owner
• User's IP addresses
• Login / Account / Username provided in the authorization process
• information about the user's browser
• First name and last name
• NIP and company address
2. Way of collecting data
Users' data may be collected automatically by the server or provided by the User during the registration process
3. How data are used.
Users' data are used for website administration, website visits statistics, website content management, maintaining contact with Users. Users' data are not shared with others, except for entities authorized under the law.
4. Contact with the User
5. Making changes to the User's personal data
Each User may in writing, by phone or e-mail report to the website owner a change in their personal data or make these changes themselves on the website.
6. Information obligation
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Halantex Sp. z o.o. ul. Spółdzielcza 31,44-178 Przyszowice
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of administering the website, statistics of website visits, website content management, maintaining contact with Users - pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016.
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities participating in the provision of services.
4) Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the cooperation, after this relationship ceases when the user wishes to delete his data, or up to 2 years.
5) you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
7) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to provide services
8) contact regarding data processing: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
b) The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and gains access to them is the website owner
c) The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
e) Cookies are used for the purpose
adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), therefore the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
f) The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
g) The Website uses the following types of cookies:
"Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; ◦ "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
"Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
8. Links to other pages on the website
The website owner informs that the website contains links to other websites. The website owner recommends reading the privacy policies applicable there, as he is not responsible for them.
9. Securing user data on the Website
Description of technical and organizational security measures is contained in the Security Policy (protection of personal data) of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards are used:
a) The data downloaded automatically by the server are secured by the service access authentication mechanism
b) Data collected from users during the registration process are secured by the SSL protocol and through the website access authentication mechanism
c) access to website administration is carried out using the authentication mechanism